Now this is as simple as it gets & the outcome is so great.
– 1 package of double stuff oreos
– 40z of cream cheese ( softened )
– Dipping Chocolate
1. Chop oreo’s into fine pieces
2. When cream cheese is soft, add the crushed oreos into it until well mixed.
3. Roll into 1″ balls and place into freezer for 10-15 minutes
4. While cooling in the freezer, Melt chocolate according to directions on back.
5. Take the balls out of freezer, dip into chocolate and let them cool.
Add some left over oreos on top as yummy garnish